Thursday 11 August 2011

Internship

Last Monday (1st August) I started an internship at New Look Press Office, London. Tomorrow is my last day! I have enjoyed this placement. I have gained good experience of working life and how the press office operates. I have made friends in which I hope to stay in contact with. 
On this placement, I have styled/visual merchandised the showroom which includes shoes,bags,accessories and jewellery. I have tidied away clothes in the showroom wardrobes and out on display. Kept it tidy and looking good for buyers,events and whoever else who visits the showroom. I have gained PR knowledge.
I have looked through newspapers and magazines on a daily basis for new look coverage and relevant competitor coverage.
Overall, these two weeks have gone very fast,been very busy and it's been a great experience. I wish my intern friends all the best for the future too and you never know we may be working together one day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment