Monday 27 February 2012

Fashion Photographer Bruce Weber

Bruce Weber, what a great photographer. Haven't researched his work in a while..so yesterday decided to see what he has been up to. I looked at his website and was very excited by the images I saw. Here are just a few I selected (I could blog more but the post would be very long!) 
The first photo, I love the lighting, it's so beautiful and the concept is interesting, I like it! 
The second photo, I think is a very strong and powerful image, showing the male body as strong with the flag behind it. 
The third photo, I love the beach and I love it when they have a swing, this reminds me of some of my holidays. Just having fun on the beach. I like the composition, it is very cleverly captured and very beautiful with the lighting.


No comments:

Post a Comment