Tuesday 1 May 2012

Fashion Targets Breast Cancer Campaign


Pixie Geldof and Georgia May Jagger are the faces of this year's Fashion Targets Breast Cancer campaign photographed by Ellen von Unwerth. One of my favourite photographers! 
Jagger is following in her mother's footsteps, Jerry Hall who appeared in the campaign in 2006, in fronting the initiative, and is passionate about the products she is advertising. 
"Every year Fashion Targets Breast Cancer brings women and fashion together for this vitally important cause, and I'm thrilled to be part of it," Jagger said. "I'd love every woman to join me."

In honour of the Olympics and Jubilee this year, the pieces created by retailers including M&S, River Island, Warehouse, Topshop, Coast, Laura Ashley, Daisy Jewellery, My-wardrobe.com and Debenhams will have a "best of British" theme and will benefit Breakthrough Breast Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment