Tuesday 5 March 2013

Glamour Magazine goodie bag

When I subscribed to Glamour magazine, I received a goodie bag full of beauty products. The first product I decided to try was "Rituals Yogi Flow Indian Rose & Sweet Almond Oil foaming shower gel sensation". 

I've never used a foam based shower gel before, when I first squirted some out nearly went in my eye! No idea how I managed that, but it didn't put me off luckily. 

It's a strong smelling shower gel which is something I would never go for. In fact, if I saw this in the shop I would walk straight past it for the two reasons I've just said a. it's foam based and b. it has a strong smell.

However, I liked it, it wasn't too strong it made a change from what I usually use. The foam felt all silky on my skin, it felt luxurious. 
I must also add, I have dry sensitive skin and luckily this product didn't react with me. I did use my normal Shea shower gel in between just in case. 

So there you go, first product review from the Glamour goodie bag, thanks Glamour!

No comments:

Post a Comment