Wednesday 10 July 2013

David Gandy's Goodnight - Bionda Castana Autumn/Winter 2013 Fashion Film






I am so excited to blog about this! 

I've just watched this video and it made me smile, I love the concept. 

Bionda Castana has enlisted the help of David Gandy to create a very steamy fashion film for its autumn/winter 2013-14 campaign.

In the film, Gandy seduces a series of beautiful women - first in a hotel bar, then upstairs in their room - the film highlights the sensual relationship between a woman and her shoes, before revealing a very naughty twist at the end! 

I like the low lighting, the music and the shots of the shoes. Stylishly and cleverly done in my opinion. 

"I've known the Bionda Castana designers for quite a while and I don't have one female friend who hasn't fallen in love with their designs" - Gandy. 

"When we sat down to talk through the creative concept for the short film, I learnt more about a woman's relationship with her shoes than I ever knew existed, it was an education!"  

Hehe and now you know David, women love their shoes!  

For Bionda Castana designers Jennifer Portman and Natalia Barbieri, Gandy was the natural choice. 

"We're both British brands, we're both luxury brands and when the conversation came up to use the most beautiful man as the lead of our autumn/winter 2013-14 short film, there was no question that it would be David." 

David Schwimmer produced the short film. 


Watch it now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment