Thursday 26 May 2011

Elle Magazine

July Issue of Elle arrived on my doorstep this morning :) 
I am wearing the free top that came with it :)
The top matches the colour of the background of the front cover,i have bought a few things recently that are this peachy colour. I love it!
I was unsure about the cover at first but it has grown on me.I love the fact the clothes are almost falling off gorgeous Rosie Huntington-Whitely.


I love the images inside the magazine of Rosie.
The description of the fashion story says: 
"Don't UNDERESTIMATE Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. Of course there's the beautiful face and that incredible BODY,but underneath is a tough,ambitious WOMAN.This month, watch her transform from model into big-screen star, says Avril Mair." 

I love the fashion editorial "Take my breath away" photographed by Karen Collins.
Description: "The dress.No other piece has such power to make you fall in love.Right now,you're looking for length with embellishment details in lace,sequins and intricate pleating.Prepare to fall" 
I love the story, nearly every photo has a photo within it.



No comments:

Post a Comment