Friday 13 May 2011

Yesterday, i went back to my old School to collect my A Level Art work.
While i was there i spoke to a few of my teachers which was great to tell them all about university and how much i am enjoying it.
It made me think, these are the people who helped me get to where i am now, who helped me achieve my passion, to help me achieve what i needed to get onto this course that i really wanted to do. 


My Year 13 art final piece i was looking forward to picking up. The theme was "Discord", so on a thin board of canvas using mix media,i decided to show my identity,tearing up bits of tissue paper, painting on photos, tearing up photocopies,writing lyrics on tissue paper,printing etc.. this is what i created....


I would like to create a new up to date version of this, as i now have things i can add to it. I am going to put this up on my bedroom wall as inspiration, i think i might do a photoshoot on identity and how everybody is different and people express their identity in different ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment