Sunday 11 September 2011

London Fashion Weekend

At Somerset House, London
Have you got your tickets yet?
Platinum are completely sold out but last few catwalk tickets are left!


I unfortunately won't be going this year, as I am busy doing so many things at the moment,also money is a bit tight.. I have been the past couple of years though. 
I have always had a good time with my mum and friends who have come with me. Always come away with lots of bags of freebies and purchases!
Definitely recommend getting tickets for the catwalk show.It's good fun to see the new collections and take some photos!
Elizabeth Arden usually sponsor London Fashion Weekend (Vodafone are a sponsor too) I had my make up done while I was there.Elizabeth Arden is the brand they use for the catwalk make up and you can have yours done just like it! You can enjoy a glass of expensive champagne while soaking up the atmosphere! Take a look at all the stalls with gorgeous designer brands. If you would like to subscribe to Elle magazine, it is cheaper doing it at London Fashion Weekend, this is what I did last year! & you can collect your free goodie bag once you've signed up to subscribe! 
It is a great day or evening out, hope you have fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment