Tuesday 20 September 2011

Robbie Williams newly launched fashion label Farrell

"I was inspired by the clothes that I've always worn and loved," 
"I worked with a great team of experienced people who helped me to bring my ideas to life. I enjoyed choosing every detail - from the lining, to the buttons to the cut. The process has been a great opportunity for me to create looks from top to bottom."
The menswear label is named after William's grandfather - Jack Farrell, who's style was a staring point for the Take That star. The collection is stocked exclusively at House of Fraser. 
The collection features macs, duffle coats, check shirts, dinner shirts and hats.
It was always important to his grandfather to look smart, Robbie likes this, he believes in this too.


No comments:

Post a Comment