Wednesday 15 August 2012

Rosie for Autograph

Rosie Hungtington - Whiteley  has designed her own lingerie collection for Marks & Spencer.  Featuring a selection of pretty lace separates and silky cover-ups, the collection marks a first foray into design for the model-cum-actress. 
The collection consists of 33 pieces, the Rosie for Autograph line incorporates French lace, Swiss-designed couture embroidery and luxury silks, prices ranging from £12.50 for briefs to £65 for a kimono. 



"To find inspiration for the collection, I trawled my favourite vintage shops and flea markets in London, LA and Paris, where I found a treasure trove of gorgeous clothes and ornate pieces of jewellery," 
"I was particularly drawn to the opulent elegance of the Twenties era, which really shows in my designs - from the sumptuous silks I chose to the intricate deco-inspired embroidery detailing."
Rosie's previous experience as an underwear model (Victoria Secret) came in handy. 
"I drew on my experiences as a model to create lingerie pieces that work on the body and are as comfortable to wear as they are beautiful," she said. "My goal was to create a luxurious collection which could flatter women of all ages and sizes, inspiring confidence and making women feel gorgeous in their lingerie."


















Bra sizes range from 30-40, with cup-sizes from A to E with selected styles available up to G. Briefs range from size 8 to 20. Rosie for Autograph will be available to buy in selected M&S stores worldwide and online from August 30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment