Wednesday 5 September 2012

Marks & Spencer's new Autumn/Winter Campaign

In a previous post I was telling you about Marks & Spencer's sales decreasing and the reasons I thought caused this. 
Rosie's new lingerie line has been a huge success as I said previously, I hoped it would be as lingerie was one thing I pointed out that M&S do well in for sales. 

Finally..they have reviewed what went wrong and have come back fighting with a new idea.
Marks & Spencer's autumn/winter campaign features models aged 20 to 57, size 8 to 16. 

M&S show each trend, from military to ladylike to geometric to textured in groups with appropriate accessories showing how each look will work on women of all ages, sizes and heights.
It has swapped celebrities Myleene Klass, Dannii Minogue and Twiggy for models who better represent their customers. 
It's great to see the inclusion of bigger,older and shorter models in fashion advertising. 












No comments:

Post a Comment