Saturday 15 September 2012

Self - Portrait research

I'm thinking about updating my self portrait, i've had a few ideas but wanted to do some research into what other photographers have done for their self portrait.
I like this one..showing just one eye and the camera at the front. 

This one is creative and different. 


Very simple.

This one is cool, it reminds me of when taking a photo you end up making funny faces, screwing up your face.

This one, you see the pretty girl at first and then you notice the camera. If I used this idea, it could represent what I like to do, photograph pretty girls.

This is clever, like magic, might give this a go.

Simple and similar to my last one, using the camera as your face. 
Who is hidden behind the mask? 
I will post the results when I'm happy with them..it might take a while as I want to get it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment