Thursday 4 October 2012

Zara & Mango sizes are wrong.

A few weeks ago I went to Zara and Mango to find some smart work trousers, never thought it was going to be like this.....

I went into Zara in London first...tried on navy blue trousers size 8 (which is my normal size) they fitted but were tight. Then I tried on a black pair, same style, size 8 they felt even tighter - but they were the same style and same size?
So, I tried on another black pair of the same style and the same size as the ones before, these did not do up! What is going on? I wasn't getting peckish in between!

Gave up, the other styles didn't suit me.

Next shop..Mango, maybe I'll be more successful there?
I tried on different pairs of trousers until I found a pair that I liked the style and feel of. They were navy blue and I picked up a size 8 (my normal size) and a size 10 just in case. 
Put the size 8 on...did not do up at all! 
Ok...what about the 10 then..nope no luck, they were the same..did not do up! Are you kidding? Usually if a size 8 doesn't fit a 10 will as it's only the next size up from my usual size. 
Erm....mum, would you mind finding a size 12...
That's what I ended up with in the end..a size 12 navy blue trousers, that fit me perfectly, very comfy.

Luckily I have confidence in myself and know I am usually a size 8. At the end of the day, it's what fits not what your size is and in Zara and Mango that really is the case here! 

However, there are women especially young girls who suffer from low self-esteem or if your having a bad day this would really effect you. It may end in tears. 
What if you are a size 12 usually. What size would actually fit you in these shops? There are women out there who wouldn't like the result.

What do you think? 




No comments:

Post a Comment