Thursday 11 September 2014

Ralph Lauren Polo SS15 New York Fashion Show in 4D

Wow.....

Ralph Lauren Polo presents the first ever 4D fashion show. Yes that's right 4D!

8th September in New York- Ralph's Polo presentation took the form of a water-screen projection in the lakes of Central Park with a grassy high spot called Cherry Hill for the audience to watch from. Models turned to mirages and  H2O holograms stood 60ft tall amongst the Manhattan skyline. 

I wish I had been there to seen it - so jealous!

"I really wanted to do something big for the new Polo Women's brand - something set in the city - that felt modern" said Ralph before the show. 'We returned to Central Park, a place I love, and captured the spirit of Polo with a truly innovative mix of fashion and technology"

The collection is bright, graphic easy daywear combos, polo shirt and maxi skirts walking along city street graphics.

Just watch it.. I thought it was good. Nontraditional, fresh, exciting, intriguing, different and I think kept the audience entertained throughout!

No comments:

Post a Comment